I'm sorry for all the unreplied msgs and missed calls ): I'll reply first thing when I get back on the 21st, promise!
I finally know what the 3 numbers mean, guys are crude especially after Scotck whisk. The Old Parr bottle is damn fat and cute, but I still like JW. Makes my throat burn & my body feel like it's going to burst into flames, but it's comfy. I like (: Slept over with WL & ML for many nights in a row, the bed's super huge we don't even need to squeeze much. Talking every night til 4am is exhausting but : DDD
Grandpa told me alot of stories last last night, that sweet old man (who just bought a new car AGAIN) <3
My brothers can be really endearing sometimes, 'Sis, don't worry, just jump behind us if the frog moves.' But let's not mention how they fled shrieking when the hideous amphibian shifted, let's not :D
Just checked the PAE results, it's really RJ shit )x -lapses into horrified catotonia- Jo'll make it bearable though. I hope.
I finally know what the 3 numbers mean, guys are crude especially after Scotck whisk. The Old Parr bottle is damn fat and cute, but I still like JW. Makes my throat burn & my body feel like it's going to burst into flames, but it's comfy. I like (: Slept over with WL & ML for many nights in a row, the bed's super huge we don't even need to squeeze much. Talking every night til 4am is exhausting but : DDD
Grandpa told me alot of stories last last night, that sweet old man (who just bought a new car AGAIN) <3
My brothers can be really endearing sometimes, 'Sis, don't worry, just jump behind us if the frog moves.' But let's not mention how they fled shrieking when the hideous amphibian shifted, let's not :D
Just checked the PAE results, it's really RJ shit )x -lapses into horrified catotonia- Jo'll make it bearable though. I hope.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home